1. Our prices stated are net prices (plus VAT if applicable) ex works (EXW) Bremen, Zum Falsch 36, 28307 Bremen, Germany, (Incoterms 2010) including packaging, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
2. Prices shown in our catalogues or price lists at the time of conclusion of the contract shall apply. We reserve the right to change our catalogue prices if we inform you of the price change in good time before the conclusion of the contract. We also reserve the right to change our prices accordingly if, after conclusion of the contract, our production and delivery costs increase due to circumstances for which we are not responsible (e.g. tariff increases, material price increases, tax increases, etc.) and we inform you of the price increase in good time before delivery.
3. For deliveries with an order value of below € 250.00 net, we charge a flat shipping rate of € 9.90. For deliveries with an order value of € 250.00 net and more, we shall not charge a shipping rate unless you request a special delivery, such as express delivery, air freight, express parcel, etc. In this case, you will have to pay the costs of such a special shipment. You will also have to pay for shipping costs for the return transport of packaging materials which we take back.
4. In case of payments under the term “cash on delivery” an additional cash on delivery charge of € 6 will be charged, unless otherwise specified.
5. If it becomes apparent that our due receivables cannot be paid, all receivables from the entire business relationship not yet due will become payable and due immediately, provided we have already made our delivery. Such a risk is considered if a bank or credit agency suggests that you are not creditworthy. The same applies if you are in arrears with at least two invoices. In this case, we shall also be entitled to set a reasonable deadline for either making payment step by step in return for the outstanding delivery or provide security. Following an unsuccessful expiry of this deadline, we may withdraw from the contract. In case of cessation of payments or excess indebtedness, we are not required to grant an extension. We may demand cash on delivery or payment in advance for future deliveries not yet executed.
6. In the event of default in payment, we are entitled to interest on arrears in accordance with the statutory provisions.
7. You may only settle claims which are undisputed and due or have been legally established. This also applies to the claim for the right of retention.
8. The assignment of claims addressed to us which does not consist of a monetary claim requires our consent to become effective.