Using our mobile app
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In addition to our online services, we provide you with a mobile app that you can download onto your mobile device. In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our mobile app. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is MONACOR INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG, Zum Falsch 36, 28307 Bremen, Germany, Phone +49 421 4865-0, Fax +49 421 4884-15, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at MONACOR INTERNATIONAL GmbH & Co. KG - Datenschutzbeauftragter - Zum Falsch 36, 28307 Bremen, e-mail address: email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "der Datenschutzbeauftragte".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data we need to process and respond to your enquiry (your e-mail address, your name, your telephone number and from where you contact us) will be stored by us. We delete the data arising in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or - in the case of legal storage obligations - we limit the processing.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• Right of access,
• Right to rectification or deletion,
• Right to limit the processing,
• Right to object to the processing,
• Right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data in our company.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when using our mobile app
When the mobile app and/or updates are downloaded, the required information is transmitted to the Google Play Store, including, but not limited to, your username, email address and account number of your account, time of download, payment information, and the unique device identification number. We have no control over and are not responsible for this data collection. We process the data only to the extent necessary for downloading the mobile app to your mobile device (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO).
§ 4 Data collection when using the mobile app
(2) Before using the camera in our mobile app for the first time, we will ask you in a pop-up for permission to use your camera. Our app only works locally on your end device and serves solely to visualize our products in the space captured by the camera. If you do not grant permission, you will not be able to use the function of the app. You can grant or revoke permission later in the operating system settings, e.g. under Settings -> Apps -> MonaQR -> AppInfo.