Good General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or Vocational Diploma
Start and Duration of Apprenticeship
The apprenticeship starts on 1 August each year and usually lasts 3 years. However, it can be reduced by a maximum of 1 year, depending on qualifications and development.
Secondary II School Centre at Bördestraße
During your apprenticeship as an eCommerce clerk, you will take on a variety of tasks. You will deal with topics such as product portfolio design, product data collection, product categorisation and the presentation of offers. Monitoring incoming payments, sending payment reminders and calculating sales prices play an important role. You will work in each department of the company and gain insight into processes including purchasing and warehouse management.
This is What We Offer
- 28 days leave
- Capital-forming benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Company fitness with qualitrain
- Company pension plan
- Free coffee and free cold drinks
This is What You Provide
- Enthusiasm for online and eCommerce trends as well as technical innovations
- Enjoy selling and marketing
- Interest in business contexts and legal requirements
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Analytical and logical thinking skills
- Good understanding of numbers
After your training, we would, of course, like to take you on in a permanent position. Our eCommerce clerks are primarily employed and further developed in the area of sales.
Further information regarding the apprenticeship of an eCommerce clerk can be found on the website of the Bremen Chamber of Commerce.