PROSOUND 03/2006Supplies Technical specifications
6-channel PA amplifier,
with integrated limiter.
- Balanced inputs
- High-pass filter, low-pass filter, can be activated as required for each channel
- Tamper-resistant level adjustment on the rear panel
- 8 Ω bridged operation possible
- LED VU meter and LED per channel for indicating overload (clip)
- Soft start
- Ground lift switch
- Speaker switch-on delay
- Fan cooling
- Protected against short circuit, overheating and DC voltage overlay at the outputs
"Presents itself as a power unit during monitor operation at stage performances in a club. The multi-channel concept of these amplifiers works out perfectly."
"Can solve a lot of problems all at once. Is worth every cent of its price."
Technical specifications STA-1506
|Peak output power||1,400 W|
|Power rating at 4 Ω||6 x 160 W|
|Power rating at 8 Ω||6 x 100 W|
|Power rating with 8 Ω bridged operation||3 x 320 W|
|Inputs||0.7 V/20 kΩ|
|Frequency range||12-60,000 Hz/-1.5 dB|
|Crossover frequency||240 Hz|
|S/N ratio||> 80 dB|
|Crosstalk attenuation||> 60 dB|
|Mains voltage||~ 230 V|
|Mains frequency||50 Hz|
|Power consumption, operation||1,800 VA|
|Admiss. ambient temp.||0-40 °C|
|Rack spaces, RS||3|
6 x 3-pole XLR, bal.
6 x screw terminal